– Meet with Jessica (in-person or virtually) to discuss your nutrition and wellness goals. Initial sessions last about 1 hour, and can take place over Zoom, in a local coffee shop, or at your home.
Cost: $100 (cash, check, or PayPal only – insurance not accepted)
– Check-in with Jessica to discuss your progress and work through any roadblocks. Follow-up sessions last about 45 minutes.
Cost: $60 (cash, check, or PayPal only)
Packages (Black Friday 2020 Specials!):
Intro Package = 25% off an initial session + 1 follow-up session
Cost: $120 (cash, check, or PayPal only)
Pro Package = 1 initial session + 3 follow-up sessions + free bonus follow-up session
Cost: $280 (cash, check, or PayPal only)
Elite Package = 1 initial session + unlimited follow-up sessions for 6 months!
Cost: $400 (cash, check, or PayPal only)
Have Jessica create a custom wellness program for your company! Options can include lunch & learn sessions, exercise classes on-site, holiday healthy eating challenge, weight loss program, and more. These programs can run as a one-time option, or can take place periodically throughout the year.
Cost: Depends on program/organization – please contact me for more info!
Are you a part of a health-minded group? Want to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest in nutrition and exercise? Jessica can provide an engaging and informative presentation about any of the following topics:
– Weight Loss Myth-Busting
– Healthy Eating on a Budget*
– Sports Nutrition Basics*
– Nutrition & Exercise tips for a Healthy Pregnancy*
– Exercise as Medicine
– What to know about Dietary Supplements
– Healthy Snacks*
– and many more!
Those marked with an asterisk * can include a food demo or sample snack
This is a great idea for high school or club sport teams, running or triathlon groups, or other community organizations that want to help provide education about nutrition and exercise.
Cost: $500 per presentation, but discounts are available depending on the organization and amount of sessions purchased. Please contact me for a specific quote.